Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 months Post Angio

Hello all!
I am 8 months new today! I have been doing physiotherapy for the past few months and have actually seen muscle recovery and improvement in strength and balance big time. This is huge news as previous physiotherapy sessions left me drained, weak and no noticeable improvement in muscle recovery.l I have just started water aerobics as well for the fall and loving it. Right now I am working for Elections Ontario 2-10 hours per day every day. This is huge. No fatigue, brain is functioning very well and no overheating. I am still sweating and also walking farther each week and hope to soon be up to a good 30 minute walk before I go to Florida. Keep the prayers coming my way for continued healing and recovery, I really appreciate them. Blessings
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment