Monday, June 27, 2011

5 Month Post Angio Update

Today I am 5 months old in my newly transformed body and I am doing fabulously well! I have been doing lots of walking, shopping, Nordic pole walking along the beach and hiking. I am doing everything I have been dreaming about for a while now and I feel wonderful. This weekend we went to the Pinery Flea Market and walked all around the whole place with Meridsy. We watched a magic card trick lady demonstrate all morning, bought a pink flamingo, fudge and popcorn, sat on an amazing wooden garden set and had a good time on a beautiful Sunday. I am a little sore from my old muscles being used for the first time in a good way for a long time but with the help of Dr. Teri Jaklin and trying to follow her good nutritional and healing advice to keep my blood flowing and giving my muscles the nutrition and energy they need to function properly, it seems to be working. I am getting stronger and am trying to adjust my whole being (Spirit, Soul & Body) to this new paradigm shift. I am reading a book without any pain or cog fog it is wonderful and a wonderful book it is” CCSVI as the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis by Marie A. Rhodes: The Science Behind the Controversial Theory. Going to try riding a bike soon, booking tickets for Jesus Christ Superstar at the Avon theatre in August and WWE wrestling is coming to London in September and I am going! Whoo Hoo! If Josh Groban is anywhere between Detroit and Toronto I am gonna go to that too! Sign Me Up! I’m In!
Love and Blessings to all
Wendy
PS my friend Tim Donovan is going to be in London & Sarnia to rally support for CCSVI Treatment in Canada. Please support him and stop by to see him and if anyone you know with MS and wants to learn about CCSVI treatment come on out and hear his amazing story. You can find out more at http://www.newhopeforms.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment