Saturday, June 4, 2011

CCSVI Treatment One Month Post Angioplasty

This has been such an exciting month for us. New changes every day. My vision and hearing are so much better and we notice things every day are different. I have so much energy it is astonishing! Meeting our new neighbours in our park in Florida I am very surprised how easily I can remember all their names and introduce them to others as well! My Sudoku puzzles are getting easier to do and I have more "I won"s than "I lost" than ever before in my book. My dry mouth is definitely diminishing and my bladder and bowel function is vastly improved. Heat intolerance is somewhat better but not so dangerous as before treatment. Pain is minimal...still no neck pain or need to prop up my neck with pillows and flax wraps. Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment