Monday, June 6, 2011

What I can do today...

What I can do today...

by CCSVI Treatment for Wendy on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 7:03pm
Today I can go for a walk, shop, attend pro sports events, dance, swim, sit in the hot sun all day long, carry my own groceries, push my own shopping cart, unpack them all and put them away, wash and dry and style my hair, stand up and have a shower, bend over and touch my toes more than once, walk without assistance and not fall into the bushes or walls, bend my toes, feel a ladybug land on my leg, feel a bee sting, feel my husband's skin, feel his mustache tickle me when he kisses me and more, I do not cry and have not cried except for tears of happiness since January 27, 2011, I can sweat, I can feel the sand under my feet, I can feel that the patio stones are hot and have crevices and cracks in them, my feet do not burn when I put them into the water, I have no more hypersensitvity in my feet, I do not have hot flashes, I have good blood flow, I know my brain is healing. Today I can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment