Saturday, June 4, 2011

CCSVI Treatment for Wendy

CCSVI Treatment for Wendy
May 27, 2011
Today is my birthday! Four months old as a new woman! Yesterday I shopped alone for four hours! Bought and carried all my own stuff including three ceiling fans, drove all over town, walked around and window shopped. For the past three weeks I have been doing spring cleaning and organizing my house. Today is more cleaning upstairs -has to be done before the weekend. The only two days a week I am down is when I get my Avonex needle. This is for all you naysayers, keep the placebo effect going! I am living my life and lovin it happy and healthy and whole again! Thanks Be To God who gave me this wonderful miracle through Dr. Arslan's skillful hands. Blessings to all. Wendys.

No comments:

Post a Comment