Saturday, June 4, 2011

RESEARCH:

The following research is how I made my decision to have treatment. I spent over two years reading and researching before booking my treatment with Dr. Arslan. At times I had to read two three and four times and ask people to help explain it to me. I have made some wonderful friends on facebook including doctors and nurses who know how to turn medical jargon into plain English. Many thanks to my facebook friends Joan Beal, Sief Hart and Dr. Bill Code .

Must Read: All of the notes from Joan Beal's Facebook Page:CCSVI-in-Multiple-Sclerosis. Also the whole CCSVI Alliance website including videos.

Great research links can also be found on Facebook:Denise Manley Facebook:All notes & papers links in one place

If you have not read this research it is not a good idea to book treatment. If you find it too difficult to read and understand the research please ask someone to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment